If you are a highly motivated, engaging and enthusiastic individual with an understanding of the needs of elite student-athletes and if you want to work and excel in a challenging environment, we invite you to join us. You should forward a detailed CV with a recent photograph, stating your academic/professional qualifications, working experience and current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPORT PSYCHOLOGIST / BEHAVIOURAL SCIENTIST
As part of the Sport Psychology team, you will deliver and monitor support to high level youth athletes and coaches. You will lead the design and delivery of behavioural interventions, or “nudges”, aimed at encouraging youth athletes and coaches to exhibit behaviours aligned to high performance outcomes. You will facilitate the delivery of these interventions and manage the collation and analysis of results. You will also conduct and present scientific research into fields related to psychology or behavioural science in the area of youth athlete development, youth coaching and/or other relevant areas.
- A degree in Psychology, Behavioural Science or related field
- A post-graduate qualification in Sport Psychology or Behavioural Science is an advantage
- At least 3 years of working experience in a talent development environment catering to a youth population
- Involvement in projects aiming to test, observe and analyse behaviours under changing conditions
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Understanding of data analysis and/or statistics packages (such as SPSS, MATLAB, R, Python etc.)
- An active involvement in and passion for sport either as a coach, participant or volunteer
SENIOR EXECUTIVE/EXECUTIVE, STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS
You will work as part of a team to create and deliver strategic communications plans to internal and external target audiences and stakeholders. You will assist in the roll out of these plans to ensure our plans are delivered with consistency, and our target audiences and stakeholders understand and welcome these plans.
- A degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations or equivalent
- Relevant experience in strategic communications, public relations and/or publishing
- Experience in managing internal/external communication deliverables such as collaterals, emails, newsletters, presentations, websites, social media platforms, etc
- Good writing, editing and basic visual graphics skills
- Good relationship building skills to build buy-in across stakeholders
- A good team-player, highly motivated and outcome driven
EXECUTIVE, ATHLETE LIFE MANAGEMENT
Your role is to help build, engage and support student-athletes, youth coaches and National Sports Associations. You will be part of a team that will conceptualise, develop and implement a seamless Athlete Progression Pathway to increase the number and quality of youth athletes for Singapore.
- A degree in Sport Science, Human Movement Studies, or other subjects
- Good planning and organisational skills
- A good team-player and highly adaptable to changes
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in English and at least another language
- Proficient in Microsoft office and other web based applications