Career With Us
If you are a highly motivated, engaging and enthusiastic individual with an understanding of the needs of elite student-athletes and if you want to work and excel in a challenging environment, we invite you to join us. You should forward a detailed CV with a recent photograph, stating your academic/professional qualifications, working experience and current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the job title on the subject heading of your email. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EXECUTIVE, STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS
You will work as part of a team to create and deliver strategic communications plans to internal and external target audiences and stakeholders. You will assist in the roll out of these plans to ensure our plans are delivered with consistency, and our target audiences and stakeholders understand and welcome these plans.
- A degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations or equivalent
- Relevant experience in strategic communications, public relations and/or publishing
- Experience in managing internal/external communication deliverables such as collaterals, emails, newsletters, presentations, websites, social media platforms, etc
- Good writing, editing and basic visual graphics skills
- Good relationship building skills to build buy-in across stakeholders
- A good team-player, highly motivated and outcome driven